Wednesday 5 December 2012

Lark Books 500 Series Half Price Sale

A wide range of Lark Books are 50% off on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble until 11 December. The sale includes 500 Enameled Objects, which features my Madeleine teapot with integrated tea cosy and my Object Reminiscent of Things Past, No. 4 object with removable, wearable brooch.


Showcase 500 Rings is also on sale, which includes two of my objects with removable rings from the Mnemochronology series.



I was thrilled to be included in both of these publications, which were juried by two of my favourite American jewellery artists: enamelist Sarah Perkins and contemporary jeweller Bruce Metcalf. On the cover of 500 Enameled Objects is a work by another of my favourite American enamelists, Jessica Calderwood, whose poignant drawings in enamel explore the social tension around attitudes toward the body, combining the beautiful and the bizarre.

A complete list of Lark Books on sale can be found on the Lark Books website.

 You can also now get Australian Jewellery Topos: Talking About Place at Studio 20/17. If you're stopping in to see Deck the Walls this month, check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment